About the Demiguise Statue
Each Demiguise Statue stands 8″ high with a 5.5″ wide base. The base itself is 2.25″ tall, so the demiguise is 5.75″. It is 3D printed in transparent filament and then painted copper with a slightly aged look, leaving only the orb clear to let the light of your choice shine through!
The demiguise can be removed from the statue base, where you will find one of two LED tealight candles already included – a blue, steady LED or a flickering night-friendly LED. An adapter is included with the base to allow you to fit both smaller and standard LED tealights.
As with all 3D printed and hand painted items, there will be minor imperfections or variations in paint color and detail. The statue in the images is representative of the one you will receive, but is NOT the exact item.
You cannot remove the blue/glowing/transparent “moon” orb from the demiguise.
You will receive
- 1 Demiguise Statue
- 1 Base
- 1 Tealight Candle Adaptor (allowing for smaller LED lights)
- 1 Blue LED tealight with constant brightness
- 1 Incandescent-colored (orange, night-light friendly) LED with flickering brightness
- Don’t use an actual tealight candle in this. Fire and plastic don’t mix, so stick with the LED lights.
- Batteries in the lights are small, so (I can’t believe I have to say this) don’t eat them or let anyone or anything else eat or swallow them.
- Wizard children may just bust open your front door to steal these things. Don’t blame me, I’m not the one teaching teenagers how to pick locks. Blame the Hogwarts janitor. Or violent video games. Whatever floats your boat.